Thursday, October 18, 2007

Warren Kraft has Heart Surgery

I was just informed that this morning, Former City Attorney Warren Kraft went in for quadruple heart bypass surgery. The notification came via email to our Acting City Manager John Fitzpatrick last night for dissemination to staff. I don't have any information on the outcome of the procedure or his current condition. I would imagine that the ONW may follow up when that information is available and I will update this when I know more.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Kraft family. Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.

Kent and Michelle Monte

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

God speed Mr. Kraft!!!

Anonymous said...

I would guess none of the information will be made public. Even if he had still been a public employee, there would have been no reason for his health information to be made available. He, just like anyone else, deserves quiet confidentiality as he recovers, and we should have no expectation that his status be release.

Anonymous said...

Kent:

I want to thank you and Michelle for your compassion for Mr. Kraft. You show that even though you have differences with him, you still have RESPECT for the person. I wish everyone could be like that!

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Real respect is shown all the time, despite differences, not just when politically correct. Otherwise it's just plain insincere and looks like it's being done more for appearances than anything else.